Travel and Event Support
Researching travel, finding venues for team and company events and negotiating private dining is not the best use of a business owner's time.
Instead of spending your time shopping for flights, comparing hotels costs or negotiating for corporate space you should consider having Your Essential Assistant to do the research for you.
Examples of travel and event support include:
- Domestic and international travel coordination
- Hotel research and coordination
- Leveraging your frequent flyer and loyalty plans
- Ground transportation options (Uber vs car service, vs taxi)
- Personalized itineraries
- Vacation destination research
- Event Venue research and coordination
- Catering and AV coordination
- On-site venue support (*call or email to discuss)